- Which first ever brand of the Indian Cotton was unveiled by Minister of Textiles Smriti Irani on Second World Cotton Day?
A) Dewas Cotton
B) Sukanya Cotton
C) Pimacott Cotton
D) Kasturi Cotton
- Who won the 2020 Rolex Paris Masters title?
A) Alexander Zverev
B) Dominic Thiem
C) Daniil Medvedev
D) Novak Djokovic
- Sir David Attenborough who has been awarded the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development for 2019 is related with which profession?
- Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd (MOFSL)?
A) Rohit Tendulkar
B) Vivek Munda
C) Arvind Hali
D) Amar Bahl
- Who has authored the book titled “Archaeology and the Public Purpose: Writings on and by M N Deshpande”?
A) Muttathu Varkey
B) Nayanjot Lahiri
C) Paul Zacharia
D) N. S. Madhavan
- _____ will be the single authorized entity operating the BBPS.
- India successfully flight-tested the indigenously-developed hypersonic technology demonstration vehicle (HSTDV). It is developed by whom?
A) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
B) Indian Space Research Organisation
C) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
D) Defence Research and Development Organisation
- How much loan amount has been extended by the German state-owned development bank KfW to the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) for infrastructure projects in Mumbai?
A) €545 million
B) €538 million
C) €565 million
D) €528 million
- Umar Gul, cricketer from which country announced his retirement from all forms of cricket?
- World Youth Skill Day is observed on____?
A) 27 June
B) 14 April
C) 15 July
D) 22 March
- Moustache, authored by whom has won the 2020 JCB Prize for Literature?
A) Jayasree Kalathil
B) S. Hareesh
C) Santhosh Echikkanam
D) M. Mukundan
- Tezpur Litchi of which state has been granted the Geographical Indication (GI) tag?
- Who has been appointed as the fourth deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) by Appointments Committee of the Cabinet?
A) M Rajeshwar Rao
B) M K Jain
C) N S Vishwanathan
D) Micheal Patra
- When was First International Day of Clean Air for blue skies observed in 2020?
A) 3rd September
B) 7th September
C) 6th September
D) 9th September
- Administrator of which Union Territory (UT) launched the Mobile Based Application (App) ‘Wildlife Rescue’ for online monitoring of rescue, reporting and release of the wildlife in the UT?
- The stock market index of National Stock Exchange is?
- Where is the HQ of Union Public Service Commission located?
A) New Delhi
- Where is Kishtwar National Park situated?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- What does R stands form in QR Code?
- Godavari River originates from which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...