- In which upcoming Olympic games has the International Olympic Committee decided to add breakdancing as new sport in Olympic games?
- The International Labour Organization (ILO) is a United Nations agency dealing with labour problems, particularly international labour standards, social protection, and work opportunities for all. It was founded in___?
- Which bank Federal Bank has tied-up with OrbitRemit Limited to facilitate money transfer from New Zealand to India?
A) Federal Bank
B) DCB Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- In December, which Indian cricket player announced his retirement from all forms of cricket?
A) Pawan Negi
B) Robin Uthappa
C) Parthiv Patel
D) Dinesh Karthik
- According to a report by Truecaller, which country topped in global spam call tally?
- NABARD was approved by the Parliament through ______ of 1981.
A) Act 57
B) Act 24
C) Act 65
D) Act 61
- Which country will host the World Economic Forum in May 2021?
- What is the currency of Israel?
C) New Shekel
- Where is the HQ of World Food Programme situated?
A) Brussels, Belgium
B) New York, USA
C) Rome, Italy
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Central government is going to start how many Khelo India small centres to encourage sports culture in country?
- Which bank launched an SMS Pay functionality on POS terminals, which enables merchants to accept contactless payments from customers?
A) Axis Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- Which bank has been chosen to be the designated bank for all financial transactions under National Health Mission (NHM) in West Bengal?
A) DCB Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) ICICI bank
D) Axis Bank
- Which country successfully test-fired a Tsirkon hypersonic cruise missile in the Arctic?
- Who acts as the Chairman of Board of Directors of DICGC?
A) Governor of RBI
B) Deputy Governor of RBI
C) Appointed by Central Government
D) Chairman of NABARD
- PakalDul Dam is in which of the following states?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
D) West Bengal
- According to Nomura, which country is going to be the fastest growing Asian economy in 2021?
- Indian FinTech unicorn Razorpay announced the launch of RazorpayX Corporate Cards, in collaboration with which of the following?
A) Maestro Card
B) American Express
- Paul Sein Twa from which country has won the Goldman Environmental Prize 2020 for Asia, in recognition of his efforts in promoting the self-determination of the Karen people in managing their natural resources?
- Identify the false statement.
A) Payments bank cannot accept NRI deposits
B) Payments banks cannot issue credit cards
C) RBI envisage payments banks to be “virtual” banks or branchless banks.
D) A payments bank may choose to become a BC of another bank
- Roch Marc Christian Kaborehas been reelected as the president of which country?
A) Burkina Faso
D) Sierra Leone
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
One Thought to “GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 948”
Another thing I’ve really noticed is that often for many people, below-average credit is the response to circumstances outside of their control. By way of example they may be really saddled through an illness and as a consequence they have more bills for collections. Maybe it’s due to a employment loss or perhaps the inability to go to work. Sometimes divorce process can send the funds in an opposite direction. Thanks for sharing your opinions on this website.