- Who has been elected as the Vice President of Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU)?
A) Nikhil Chakraborty
B) Shashi Shekhar Vempati
C) A. Surya Prakash
D) M. V. Kamath
- Who was the first woman president of UN General Assembly from India?
A) Meira Kumar
B) Bachendri Pal
C) Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
D) Indira Gandhi
- Which of the following is not a role of NABARD?
A) Providing refinance to lending institutions in rural areas
B) Bringing about or promoting institutional development
C) Evaluating, monitoring and inspecting the client banks
D) All are its role
- Which life insurance company has introduced its customer service chatbot ‘LiGo’ on ‘Google Assistant’?
A) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
B) Life Insurance Corporation
C) SBI Life
D) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Nana Akufo-Addo has been re-elected as the president of which country?
- How much amount will be invested by the European Investment Bank (EIB) for the construction of Kanpur’s first city metro line?
A) €400 million
B) €400 million
C) €450 million
D) €650 million
- Who has been crowned the highest-paid celebrity of 2020 by Forbes?
A) Kylie Jenner
B) Ariana Grande
C) Kim Kardashian
D) Selena Gomez
- The payments bank will be required to use the words ________ in its name in order to differentiate it from other banks.
B) “Payments Bank”
C) “Payments Branch”
D) “P Banks”
- Where in India is the world’s largest ‘solar tree’ installed, which is developed by CSIR’s Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute?
- Where is the hq of International Standard Organization situated?