- Ministry of AYUSH in association with which of the following will set up a Department of Integrative Medicine?
A) University College Of Medical Sciences
C) Maulana Azad Medical College
D) University of Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Cycling Federation of India situated?
A) New Delhi
- What is the currency of Uzbekistan?
- The Union Cabinet approved how much outlay for the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana (ABRY) that aims at encouraging businesses to do fresh hiring amid the pandemic?
A) Rs 20,920 crore
B) Rs 22,810 crore
C) Rs 23,540 crore
D) Rs 21,530 crore
- Under Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility what is the maximum number of times in a year that a person can remit money to Nepal?
D) No such limit
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief of Materiel of the Indian Navy?
A) Karambir Singh
B) R Swaminathan
C) G S Pabby
D) S R Sarma
- How much amount was released by the central government to 14 states as monthly instalment of post devolution revenue deficit grant in December 2020?
A) Rs 5,034 crore
B) Rs 6,195 crore
C) Rs 3,652 crore
D) Rs 4,761 crore
- What is the name of the galaxy discovered by a team of astronomers of a Pune based university which is found to be the farthest Star galaxies in the universe?
- Where is the Hq of International Economic Association situated?
D) United Kingdom
- When is International Day For The Abolition Of Slavery observed?
A) December 1
B) December 3
C) December 2
D) December 5
- What will be the total investment in the 27 projects given approval by the govt. under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAMPADA Yojana for development of integrated cold chains and value addition infrastructure in the country?
A) Rs 805 crore
B) Rs 743 crore
C) Rs 982 crore
D) Rs 627 crore
- With which of the following did BSE Ebix Insurance Broking tied up to beta launch its term insurance products on its platform?
A) Kotak Life Insurance
B) IDBI Federal Life Insurance
C) Tata AIA Life Insurance
D) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Payments Bank are required to invest minimum _____ per cent of its “demand deposit balances” in Government securities/Treasury Bills with maturity up to one year.
A) 25 %
B) 50 %
C) 75 %
D) 100 %
- Which airlines has introduced a portable ventilator for patients with mild-to-moderate breathing issues?
- Which insurance company has partnered with IntrCity RailYatri, a multi-modal intercity mobility platform, to offer domestic travel insurance?
A) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
B) SBI General Insurance
C) Bharti Axa General Insurance
D) Reliance General Insurance
- Data Security Council of India and which online payments company have released a study report on Fraud & Risk Management in Digital Payments which talks about the sophisticated online payment fraud mechanisms, threats in the payment ecosystem, etc?
- Where is the Emami Jagannath Temple situated?
- In association with which of the following did SBI Card announce launch of Octane Card, offering maximum savings to consumers who spend a significant amount on fuel?
A) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
B) Indian Oil Corporation
C) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
D) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
- Identify the false statement.
A) Regional Rural Banks are insured by DICGC.
B) DICGC insures current deposits
C) DICGC insures Deposits of Central Government
D) All are true
- American animator Joe Ruby who passed away was well known for creating which animated series?
A) Bob’s Burgers
C) Batman: The Animated Series
D) The Simpsons