- Which city’s sovereign wealth fund (SWF) is first notified fund to get 100% income-tax exemption in India?
C) Abu Dhabi
- Where is the HQ of Data Security Council of India situated?
- Which state is poised to feature on country’s aviation map with a greenfield airport coming in one of its districts?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which of the following is not a valid tenor of T-bills in India?
A) 91 days
B) 182 days
C) 364 days
D) 45 days
- The world’s largest pink diamond mine in Australia named what has stopped production?
A) Aikhal Mine
B) Orapa Mine
C) Argyle Mine
D) Catoca Mine
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a special festival advance of how much amount to all government employees there by announcing Leave Travel Concession (LTC) cash voucher scheme?
A) Rs 25,000
B) Rs 15,000
C) Rs 20,000
D) Rs 10,000
- Which bank launched SmartHub Merchant Solutions 3.0, India’s first comprehensive banking and payment solution for merchants?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Where did Prime minister Narendra Modi launched ‘Har Ghar Nal Yojna’ (tap water to every household)?
- Which fintech company launched Payout Links for businesses, enabling them to instantly process payouts to customers, employees and vendors, without collecting their bank details?
- World day for International Justice is observed on___?
A) 17 July
B) 15 july
C) 11 July
D) 23 July
- Haveri Railway Station situated where has been renamed after the freedom fighter Mailara Mahadevappa?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Which insurance company partnered with PayBima, the digital arm of Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd., as a Broker to distribute its industry-leading life insurance solutions?
A) Tata AIA Life Insurance
B) PNB MetLife India Insurance
C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
D) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- When the word Bearer is cancelled on a cheque the cheque becomes ______ cheque.
A) Semi Bearer
- Which state launched “Abhayam” mobile phone application which helps women and children travelling in taxis and autorickshaws to raise an alarm in case of any emergency?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Where was the 4-day second World Health Expo held?
- Which of the following Secretary flagged off the first Varunastra, the heavy weight torpedo, which was delivered to the Indian Navy, at a ceremony held at BDL, Visakhapatnam unit?
- What is the rank of India among 200 countries with respect to Body Mass Index (BMI) as per a global analysis of data spanning 34 years, according to the international medical journal ‘The Lancet’ led by Imperial College London?
- What is tagline of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)?
A) Karo Jyada ka Iraada
B) Jiyo Befikar
C) Sar utha ke jiyo
D) Yogakshemam Vahamyaha
- Which country launched its ‘Chang’e-5 lunar probe’ to collect samples from the moon’s surface and return to earth?
- The promoter’s minimum initial contribution to the paid-up equity capital of payments bank shall at least be ____ per cent for the first five years from the commencement of its business.
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...