- Irakli Garibashvili has been elected as the prime minister of which country?
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) facility is provided by?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi released financial assistance of Rs 2,691 crore to 6.1 lakh beneficiaries in which state under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
B) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which has been awarded “Best Service Provider” in Human Resources and also the best institution for “Excellence in Learning & Development” at the 29th Global HRD Congress awards function?
A) Indian Bank
B) Bank of India
C) Union Bank of India
D) Dena Bank
- Delhi secured the highest National Achievement Survey (NAS) score in the NITI Aayog’s India Innovation Index 2020. What is the score it obtained?
- International Youth Day is held on _____?
A) December 17
B) November 19
C) August 12
D) September 26
- Who own the Critic’s Best Actress award at the Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2021?
A) Kiara Advani
B) Deepika Padukone
C) Kareena Kapoor
D) Sara Ali Khan
- Where was the 15th edition of Toshali National Crafts Mela inaugurated?
- What is the market structure called that is characterized by a single seller, selling a unique product in the market?
- ITC Grand Chola Hotel situated where was awarded the ‘Swachh Hotel’ award as part of Swachh Survekshan 2021?
- Which team won the Ice Hockey Association of India (IHAI)’s 10th National Ice Hockey Championship trophy held at Gulmarg?
A) Indo-Tibetan Border Police
B) Indian Army
C) Rimo Club Leh
D) Ladakh Scouts Regiment
- When is Central Excise Day observed in India?
A) February 20
B) February 21
C) February 23
D) February 24
- What is the capital city of Ivory Coast?
- Jayant N Khobragade has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to which organization?
A) Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
B) Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
C) Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
D) Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Runway to Skilled India’?
A) Mukesh Kumar
B) Darlie O Koshy
C) Rakesh Biyani
D) Rakesh Kullar
- Nikhil Srivastava from India has been named winner of the prestigious 2021 Michael and Sheila Held Prize along with two others. The prize was given to him in which field?
- FCA are invested in multi-currency, multi-asset portfolios as per the norms, which are similar to the best international practices followed in this regard. C in FCA stands for?
- Rahul Khullar who passed away was the former chairman of which organization?
A) Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
B) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
C) Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
D) Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Where is the HQ of Edelweiss General Insurance Company Ltd. Situated?
- Who has been selected for the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar for excellent work in Disaster Management?
A) Keerat Kumar Sharma
B) Rajendra Kumar Bhandari
C) Ravi Nanda
D) Vikram Gaba
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...