- Indian-origin politician Priyanca Radhakrishnan created history by becoming the first Indian woman to become a minister in which country?
D) New Zealand
- ISRO has signed an MoU with which institute to open a Regional Academic Centre for Space at the institute?
A) IIT BHU
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Chennai
D) IIT Ropar
- Gulf of Mannar Marine National park is situated in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- A solar energy-driven miniature train, billed as the country’s first of its kind, was unveiled in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- NITI Aayog has launched a service called DiggiBoxx as part of the Atmanirbhar Bharat initiative. DiggiBoxx, the made-in-India service works like which of the following?
B) Google Drive
- Which bank has signed an MoU with the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) to promote green buildings in the country?
B) YES Bank
C) Axis Bank
- When is World Tsunami Awareness Day observed?
A) 4 November
B) 5 November
C) 3 November
D) 6 November
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Covid-19: Sabhyata ka Sankat aur Samadhan’?
A) Abhijit Banerjee
B) Kailash Satyarthi
C) Amartya Sen
D) Ziauddin Yousafzai
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved the acquisition of Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited (Bharti AXA) by which company?
A) Future Generali India Insurance Company
B) ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
C) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
D) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- The ‘RuPay Festive Carnival’ launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) unveiled discounts up to how much per cent on purchase of various branded items using RuPay card?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...