- 21 projects, leveraging investment worth how much amount have been approved by the Government of India under the Scheme for Integrated Cold Chain and Value Addition?
A) Rs 389 Cr
B) Rs 562 Cr
C) Rs 443 Cr
D) Rs 675 Cr
- A truncated cheque is one which is ____?
C) post dated
- Which ministry organized the 13th Urban Mobility India Conference?
A) Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
B) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
C) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
D) Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- Where is the HQ of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) situated?
A) Manila, Philippines
B) Phnom Penh, Cambodia
C) Jakarta, Indonesia
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- What is the capital city of Ghana
- How much amount has been provided as an additional outlay for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) announced under the government’s Atmanirbhar Bharat 3.0 package?
A) Rs 15,000 crore
B) Rs 18,000 crore
C) Rs 12,000 crore
D) Rs 20,000 crore
- What does R stands form in QR Code?
- Gajendra Singh Shaktawat who passed away was related to which profession?
- Who has been elected as President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for 2021-22?
A) Subhash Chandra Saraf
B) Sumit Binani
C) Debashis Mitra
D) Nihar N Jambusaria
- Where is the HQ of Bharat Petroleum situated?
C) New Delhi
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...