- Which country has become the first country in the world to identify the need for action for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease?
- In a cheque the amount written in in figures(numbers) is called ____?
A) Legal Amount
B) Counting Amount
C) Courtesy Amount
D) Numbered Amount
- With which country did India signed a Comprehensive Economic Cooperation and Partnership Agreement (CECPA)?
- What is the capital of Norway?
- When is National Consumer Rights Day observed in India?
A) 26 December
B) 24 December
C) 21 December
D) 23 December
- With which of the following did India signed a 68 million dollar project in order to Improve the Quality of Education in Nagaland?
A) Asian Development Bank
B) International Monetary Fund
C) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
D) World Bank
- Who is the author of the book, titled “The Light of Asia: The Poem that Defined the Buddha”?
A) Amish Tripathi
B) Sashi Tharoor
C) Jairam Ramesh
- Which country has launched a coronavirus “green pass” system, which allows people who have been vaccinated to access public facilities that would otherwise be off limits?
- Which of the following is not a valid tenor of T-bills in India?
A) 91 days
B) 182 days
C) 364 days
D) 45 days
- Where is Gulf of Mannar Marine National Park situated?
A) Tamil Nadu
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...