- In February 2021, Government sanctioned over how many more houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)?
- What is the minimum amount for which T-bills can be issued?
A) Rs 10,000
B) Rs 25,000
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 1,00,000
- Who has authored the book titled ‘Ayodhya’?
A) Tej Pratap Verma
B) Rupesh Dholakia
C) Keshav Ganguly
D) Madhav Bhandari
- KD Jadhav Indoor Stadium is located at?
B) New Delhi
- Which state/UT government has planned to develop airport in the state as Asia’s biggest airport with six runways?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which country’s new medium-lift carrier rocket Long March-8 made its maiden flight by sending five satellites successfully into planned orbit?
- Which state government approved implementation of mission ‘Lal Lakir’ aimed at facilitating villagers to monetise property rights in all villages across the state?
- DRDO conducted the successful trial of the MR-SAM missile from Chandipur off the Odisha coast. What does M stand for in MR-SAM?
- What is the term called for a market structure in which only a few sellers offer similar or identical products?
- Where is Indian School of Business situated?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...