- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Leadership Lessons from 22 Yards’?
A) Suraj Bhanu
B) Vikas Tripathi
C) Srikanth Ram
D) Rajan Shukla
- Which bank has emerged as the top remitter bank of the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) transactions processed in November 2020, according to data released by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Paytm Payments Bank
D) State Bank of India
- What is the full form of NDS?
A) Negotiated Dynamic System
B) Negotiated Dealing System
C) National Dealers System
D) National Dynamic System
- With revised DTH service guidelines by the government, cabinet gave nod to how much percent FDI in the DTH sector?
- Where is Sukhna lake located?
- What is the theme of World Day of Social Justice 2021?
A) Workers on the move: the quest for social justice
B) If You Want Peace & Development, Work for Social Justice
C) A Call for Social Justice in the Digital Economy
D) Closing the Inequalities Gap to Achieve Social Justice
- Which country along with Maldives and Myanmar has been added to India’s coastal radar network?
- A cheque with data written on it 01-02-2021 is presented in a bank on 05-02-2021. This cheque is an example of _____?
A) Post-dated cheque
B) Ante-dated cheque
C) Stale cheque
D) None of these
- How much amount has been released by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) for post matric scholarship scheme for more than four Crore Scheduled Castes students?
A) Rs. 56,165 Crore
B) Rs. 52,942 Crore
C) Rs. 59,048 Crore
D) Rs. 50,568 Crore
- Where is the Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary situated?
A) West Bengal
Current Affairs Quiz: April 17, 2021Current Affairs 17 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 973Which insurance company launched savings plan called Bima Jyoti?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 544Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...