- V Narayanasamy resigned as the chief minister of which state/UT?
- Who is the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi (NCT)?
A) V.P. Singh Badnore
B) Anil Baijal
C) Praful Patel
D) Manoj Sinha
- Who won the women’s singles of Australian Open?
A) Ashleigh Barty
B) Alison Riske
C) Jennifer Brady
D) Naomi Osaka
- What is the market structure called in which the market is dominated by a single buyer?
- As per International Labour Report 2020,unemployment to rise by how much in 2020?
A) 3.5 million
B) 4.5 million
C) 2.5 million
D) 5.5 million
- International furniture and home goods store IKEA has signed an MoU with which Indian state o set up its first store in the state and the largest in the country?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Which country to train Indian flight surgeons for ISRO’s Gaganyaan mission?
- Where is the HQ of International Hockey Federation situated?
A) Paris, France
B) New York, USA
C) Rome, Italy
D) Lausanne, Switzerland
- As per HSBC, what is the development forecasts for India for 2021-22 (FY22)?
- Which of the following cannot be used for money transfer to relatives?
Current Affairs Quiz: April 17, 2021Current Affairs 17 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 973Which insurance company launched savings plan called Bima Jyoti?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 544Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...