- Which company provided the first hardware, a booster segment, for the Gaganyaan Launch Vehicle to the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
A) Reliance Industries
B) Larsen & Toubro
C) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Constantina Dita, named as an ambassador for the World Athletics Half Marathon Championships to be held in Gdynia, hails from which country?
- On which river bank Charminar is situated?
- A Payments Bank is licensed under which Act?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Governor of the Central Bank of which country won the 2020 Governor of the year at the Central bank of the year award?
- Which of the following has announced its acquisition of Augmented Reality (AR) startup called Scapic for an undisclosed sum?
- What is the full form of NABARD?
A) National Agriculture Bank for Rural Development
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
C) Nationalised Agricultural Bank of Rural Development
D) Nationalised Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
- When is International E-Waste Day 2020 celebrated?
A) October 15
B) October 12
C) October 13
D) October 14
- Barak Valley is situated in____?
- Who has been appointed as its advisor by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)?
A) Sunil Sethi
B) Amitabh Gupta
C) Vikram Seth
D) Dheeraj Yadav