- Which insurance company launched savings plan called Bima Jyoti?
A) Life Insurance Corporation of India
B) United India Insurance
C) New India Assurance
D) Max Life Insurance
- Where is the HQ of Confederation of Indian Industry situated?
B) New Delhi
- Who was appointed as the managing director of the State Bank of India for a period of three years?
A) Girish Singh Chaturvedi
B) Rajnish Kumar
C) MS Swami
D) Challa Sreenivasulu Setty
- In which state has the India’s first Digital University set up?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- India Oil signed with which country’s oil authority for providing its assistance and technical expertise?
- Where did Defence Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurate Skill Development Centre (SDC) for Fire Safety Training at Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which body has launched a blockchain-based payments platform called Vajra?
- In which of the districts of Assam, is the foundation of the first skill university of eastern India laid?
- Where is the HQ of NSDL Payments Bank situated?
- Which of the following cannot be used for fund transfer through IMPS?
A) Using Mobile number & MMID
B) Using Aadhaar number
C) Using Virtual Private Address
D) Using Account number & IFS Code