- The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved 7.8% minority stake in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd in which company?
- When is the World Day of Social Justice held?
A) March 10
B) April 15
C) February 20
D) May 18
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has given its approval for the takeover deal between Reliance Retail and which of the following?
A) Future Group
B) DMart Group
C) Shoppers Stop
D) Aditya Birla Group
- What is the study of economy wide phenomena, including inflation, unemployment, and economic growth called?
B) Welfare Economics
D) Market Economy
- Which country hosted a workshop on COVID-19 Management: Experience, Good Practices and Way Forward’?
- The government has decided to set up a NFPC to have an unbiased and transparent digital faceless mechanism for imposing penalties on tax defaulters. What does C stand for in NFPC?
- India signed a MoU with which country for reconstruction of six secondary schools in Himalayan region?
- What does M stands for in QSAM with respect to Aadhar based payments?
- Which payments bank has become the first in the country to launch the multi-partner FD service where an account holder can select the partnered bank as per their preference in partnership with Suryoday Small Finance Bank?
A) Jio Payments Bank
B) NSDL Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Paytm Payments Bank
- What is the capital of Lithuania?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...