- Who has won the Women’s doubles title of Australian open 2021?
A) Sania Mirza and Serena Williams
B) Elise Mertens and Aryna Sabalenka
C) Barbara Krejcikova and Elise Mertens
D) Aryna Sabalenka and Katerina Sabakiva
- Which of the following facility is available at White Label ATM?
A) Cash Deposit
B) Regular Bills Payment
C) Purchase of Re-load Vouchers for Mobiles
D) PIN change
- Which team lifted the first Ice Hockey cup 2021 in Leh?
A) Ladakh Scouts Regiment Centre
C) Indian Oil
- The Kishtwar National Park is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Jammu and Kashmir
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Under the Gram Ujala programme launched by State-run EESL arm Convergence Energy Services Ltd (CESL), high quality energy efficient LED bulbs will be given at what price per piece?
A) Rs 12
B) Rs 8
C) Rs 10
D) Rs 15
- As per RBI data,India forex reserves were down by USd249 million to how much amount?
A) USD 583.697 million
B) USD 689.087 million
C) USD 563.757 million
D) USD 454.686 million
- Atal Innovation Mission and NITI Aayog partnered with which of the following to strengthen the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem in India?
- Reserve bank of India has the sole right to issue bank notes in India is defined in the _____ of The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
A) Section 22(1)
B) Section 24(1)
C) Section 26(2)
D) Section 32(1)
- Recently which country has officially rejoined the Paris Climate Agreement?
- Beirut is the capital of which country?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...