- Who is the author of the book titled ‘A Textbook of Urban Planning and Geography’?
A) Sameer Sharma
B) Bhuvan Mittal
C) Rajbeer Singh
D) Advaik Mukherjee
- Which zoo has been named after as Balasaheb Thackeray by the state government?
A) Taraporevala Zoo
B) Veer Mata Jijabai Zoo
C) Maharaj Bagh Zoo
D) Gorewada International Zoo
- The headquarters of International Shooting Sport Federation(ISSF) is situated at ____?
A) Munich, Germany
B) Copenhagen, Denmark
C) Rome, Italy
D) London, United Kingdom
- What is the term which refers to an economy where the government imposes few or no restrictions and regulations on buyers and sellers?
A) True-cost Economy
B) Socialist Economy
C) Command Economy
D) Free-market Economy
- Who won the singles title at 82nd Senior National Table Tennis Championships 2021?
A) Manila Batra
B) Reeth Rishya
C) Ankita Das
D) Manisha Agarwal
- Where would the country’s first Labour Movement Museum, showcasing the history of world labour movement, be launched?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has become the first Indian to be elected as chairperson of the Advisroy Committee of the Human Rights Council?
A) Bhanu Chawla
B) Aveek Sarkar
C) Ajay Malhotra
D) Sameer NigAm
- With which country has India signed a Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) on a basic partnership framework for operation of the ‘specified skilled worker’ (SSW) system?
- Which city in India is known as the “Queen of the Arabian Sea”?
- Identify the true statement with respect to IMPS.
A) The charges for remittance through IMPS are decided by NPCI
B) In IMPS once a payment is initiated it cannot be stopped
C) IMPS service is not available on Sunday
D) All are true
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...