- Which state government launched scheme for allotment of 7,219 fair price shops (FPS) under state government’s flagship ‘Ghar Ghar Rozgar te Karobaar Mission’?
- India, Japan and which other country have decided to launch an initiative to build a resilient supply chain in the Indo-Pacific region later this year, as they seek to reduce dependence on China following its hostile political and military conduct?
- Which state’s first state-level bird festival ‘Kalrav’ held in January 2021?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- ‘Chhavni Covid: Yodha Sanrakshan Yojana’, a life insurance scheme to provide a cover of Rs 5 lakhs each to more than 10,000 employees working in cantonment areas across India will be provided through which insurance c ompany?
A) The New India Assurance
B) Life Insurance Corporation
C) United India Insurance
D) The Oriental Insurance Company
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of State Bank of India (SBI)?
A) Suneet Sethi
B) Rajnish Kumar
C) Raj Kumar Bhalla
D) Dinesh Kumar Khara
- The Cycling Summit to be hosted by the Cycling Federation of India (CFI) in 2021. The Cycling Federation of India (CFI) for the first time will not be held in which of the following cities?
- Which bank has launched its MSME initiative aimed at providing speedy and easy access to funds to the micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) sector of India?
A) Yes Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS) is a digital platform for?
A) Mutual Funds
B) Share Market
- When is National Ordnance Factory Day observed?
A) 24 April
B) 16 March
C) 18 March
D) 23 March
- WE HUB, set up by Telangana Government, has announced its partnership with i-Hub of which state to encourage and support startups in raising capital?
C) Tamil Nadu
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...