- When is National Pollution Control Day observed?
A) December 1
B) December 6
C) December 2
D) December 4
- Which two organisations were merged to form DICGC?
A) DIG & DGCI
B) DCI & CGCD
C) DIC & DGDI
D) DIC & CGCI
- Wavel Ramkalawan has been appointed as new President of which country?
- Who has been appointed as the next Engineer-in-Chief of the Indian Army?
A) SK Shrivastava
B) Harpal Singh
C) June Nagpal
D) Siddhartha Chatterjee
- Which actor has been appointed as celebrity advocate by UNICEF for children’s rights campaign, For Every Child?
A) Ranbeer Kapoor
B) Saif Ali Khan
C) Hitesh Deshmukh
D) Ayushmann Khurrana
- Krishnapatnam Port is located at___?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- In which of the following UTs, a project namely ‘Provision of Solar Photo Voltaic Powerplant 1.5 MW’ has been completed making it the largest solar power project setup under the Centre’s ‘Make In India’ initiative?
- What percent of FDI in defence sector is approved by the Indian government?
- What does T stands for in CTS?
- What is the rank of India in the international rankings released by FIFA for November 2020?
- How much amount has been increased by EPFO under Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance scheme?
A) ₹9 lakh
B) ₹7 lakh
C) ₹5 lakh
D) ₹11 lakh
- According to data released by the Union ministry of statistics and programme implementation (Mospi), India’s gross domestic product or GDP contracted to what percent in the quarter ending September in comparison to the same period last year?
- What is the capital of Seychelles?
C) Port Louis
- Where is Golconda Fort situated?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state government signed a Letter of Understanding (LoU) with United Nation’s World Food Programme (WFP) for proposed participation to achieve food and nutritional security goals?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which company has topped the list of ‘World’s Best Employer 2020 published by Forbes’?
- Where did the Union Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change approved the construction of the Song Dam Drinking Water Project worth Rs 1100 crore?
- NABARD was established on the recommendation of which committee?
A) A Ghosh Committee
B) BD Shah Committee
C) B.Sivaraman Committee
D) C Rao Committee
- Who was appointed as new president of Bolivia?
A) Luis Arce
B) Carlos Mesa
C) Antonia Costa
D) Andre Ventura
- Where is Gorakhpur Nuclear Power Plant situated?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...