- Who has been elected as the President of the International Narcotics Control Board (INCB)?
A) TR Narayan
B) Mukesh Kumar Sen
C) Anil Agarwal
D) Jagjit Pavadia
- Who won 2021 PGA Championship?
A) Phil Mickelson
B) Juluis Boros
C) Anthony Bretman
D) Michael Holder
- A documentary of which leader has won Top Award At New York Indian Film Festival?
A) Nelson Mandela
B) Mahatma Gandhi
C) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
D) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
- Port-Au-Prince is the capital of which country?
- Tata Power distribution arm in which state has tied up with CSCs to facilitate online bill payments in rural areas of the state?
- ____ is the apex body responsible for the development of the MSME sector?
- Which Indian company has become the 14th startup to join the unicorn club this year after it raised $250 million from Japanese investment giant SoftBank for its series-C round?
- Which ship was adjudged as the Best Ship of the Eastern Fleet amongst Capital ships in Fleet Awards Function 2021?
A) INS Kamorta
B) INS Kiltan
C) INS Khukri
D) INS Sahyadri
- Which bank of India topped the list of public sector banks writing off loans in FY21?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Indian Overseas Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Bank of India
- In May 2021, RBI imposed penalty of ₹10 cr on which bank for deficiencies in regulatory compliances with regard to its auto loan portfolio?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) RBL Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- In June 2021, Where is A huge diamond weighing more than 1,000 carats discovered?
- Which city is situated on the bank of Saryu?
- In July 2021, Which city is the only city from India to be selected for International Clean Air Catalyst Programme?
- Dishonour of cheque due to fund insufficiency is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881?
A) Section 93
B) Section 128
C) Section 138
D) Section 148
- Which state appointed ministers who would act as guardians for different districts in the state?
B) Uttar Pradesh