- Who has been appointed as the new Chief at the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)?
A) Martin Griffiths
B) Mark Lowcock
C) Andrew Jenny
D) Faith Barol
- IIN (Institution Identification Number) is a ___ digit number.
- Which company has introduced an automated process to obtain monthly foreign inward remittance advice (FIRA), allowing Indian merchants to download their monthly digital FIRA issued by banks?
- What is the currency of Mali?
- Which payments bank launched Rewards123 Savings account facility?
A) Fino Payments Bank
B) Paytm Payment Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Idea Payment Bank
- Which of the following has modified the norms for interest on unclaimed amount after a term deposit matures?
A) Finance Ministry
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) Department of Financial Services
D) National Securities Depository Limited
- As per data released by the Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MoSPI), country’s retail inflation eased to how much percent in April 2021?
- RBI enhanced temporary liquidity limit for states and UTs by how much percent?
- Where is Kunzam Pass located?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of Max Bupa Health Insurance Company situated?
D) New Delhi
- Who has been appointed to the executive committee of the International Council for Advertising Self-Regulation (ICAS)?
A) Manisha Kapoor
B) Vanita Gupta
C) Shreya Srivastava
D) Shivangi Singh
- _______ is an index which shows the growth rates in different industry groups of the economy in a stipulated period of time.
- Which country hosted the BRICS Finance Ministers Meeting 2021?
D) South Africa
- Bardo Chham is a folk dance of which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who is the author of the book titled “Essays on Srimanta Sankaradeva”?
A) Sanjib Kumar Borkakoti
B) Maheswar Neog
C) Sarit K. Chaudhur
D) Sailen Baishya
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...