- Which state government renamed the ‘Kakori Kand’ to ‘Kakori Train action’ as the word ‘Kand’ denotes a sense of insult to this incident under India’s Independence struggle?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which ministry launched YUVA- Prime Minister’s Scheme For Mentoring Young Authors?
A) Ministry of Finance
B) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
C) Ministry of Rural Development
D) Ministry of Education
- Antananarivo is the capital of which country?
C) Cape Verde
- Union government is working to ensure that every household in the country has a piped water connection by which year?
- _______ is the buying and selling of government securities in the open market?
- In August 2021, India’s total installed renewable energy generation capacity crossed what mark
A) 100 GW
B) 150 GW
C) 200 GW
D) 300 GW
- Which country chaired the second BRICS Sherpas’ and Sous Sherpas’ meeting?
- Which state has become the first in the country to install off-grid solar pumps in the state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which Indian team won the prestigious National Science Foundation Innovation-Corps (NSF I-Corps) Teams Award in the United States?
B) Rashant Innovation
C) Throttle Motors
- Where is the Captain Roop Singh Stadium based?
- As per RBI annual report,banks bad loan ratio could rise to how much percentage by September 2021?
- What does B stands for in AEBA?
- Which state government signed an MoU with the Indian Institute of Millet Research (IIMR), Hyderabad to launch ‘Millet Mission’ in the state to make it the millet hub of the country in the future?
- In August 2021, Which country test fired a nuclear-capable surface-to-surface ballistic missile Ghaznavi?
- Simplifying Payments For India is the tagline of which payment bank?
A) NSDL Payment Bank
B) Aditya Birla Payment Bank
C) Vodafone M-Pesa Payment Bank
D) Paytm Payment Bank
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...