- How much fine was slapped by SEBI on Franklin Templeton AMC for violating regulatory norms in the case of winding up of six debt schemes in 2020?
A) ₹6 cr
B) ₹4 cr
C) ₹2 cr
D) ₹5 cr
- Where is the headquarters of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank situated?
A) Beijing, China
B) Manila, Philippines
C) Naypyidaw, Myanmar
D) Paris, France
- Which country successfully test fired S-500 next-generation missile system from the Kapustin Yar range?
- Which state/UT police launched a first-of-its-kind Drone Forensic Lab and Research Centre with an aim to address the rising concerns of security threat in the country?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- What is the capital name of Indonesia?
A) Port Moresby
B) Kuala Lumpur
- Which has become the first country to make bitcoin legal tender?
A) El Salvador
- What is the maximum amount of collateral free loans than banks can offer to Self Help Groups (SHGs) under DAY-NRLM?
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 10 lakh
C) Rs 15 lakh
D) Rs 20 lakh
- Which country successfully test-fired the Zircon hypersonic cruise missile?
- When is World Prediabetes Day observed?
A) August 15
B) August 13
C) August 14
D) August 17
- As per the the 2021 edition of The Economist Intelligence Unit’s (The EIU) Global Liveability Ranking,which city remains the world’s least liveable city?
- Which airline will become the first airline in the Middle East to join the IATA (International Air Transport Association) Turbulence Aware platform?
A) Air New Zealand
B) Singapore Airlines
C) Cathay Pacific
D) Qatar Airways
- Where is the HQ of Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) situated?
A) New Delhi
- Ariel Henry has been elected as the new prime minister of which country?
- _____ means financial intermediation outside the reach of standard regulation.
A) Irregular Banking
B) Grey Banking
C) Shadow banking
D) Soft banking
- How much amount have been allocated by Jal Shakti Ministry under Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) phase -2 towards solid and liquid waste management to support over two lakh villages in the current financial year?
A) ₹35500 cr
B) ₹40000 cr
C) ₹45590 cr
D) ₹40700 cr
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...