- A multipurpose device called COVID BEEP to monitor Oxygen rate, body temperature and heart rate has been developed by which of the following along with Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)?
A) Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
B) Electronics Corporation of India Limited
C) Defence Research and Development Organisation
D) Bharat Dynamics
- Who was awarded the National Youth Award by the Union Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Anurag Singh Thakur in Delhi for displaying exemplary leadership qualities?
A) Mohammad Azam
B) Arham Khan
C) Brijesh Gulati
D) Siddharth Gupta
- Which Union Minister has launched ‘itat e-dwar’, an e-filing portal of Income Tax Appellate Tribunal?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Amit Shah
C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
D) Narendra Modi
- The International Tennis Federation (ITF) is headquartered at______?
- Who authored the book titled ‘India Versus China: Why They Are Not Friends’?
A) Kanti Bajpai
B) Reshma Chaddha
C) Kumari Pooja
D) Sheela Dhiman
- Bhindawas Wildlife Sanctuary situated where has been included in the Ramsar list as wetlands of international importance?
- The non-traditional banking activities like mutual funds business, insurance business, merchant banking activities are known as?
A) Shadow banking activities
B) Para banking activities
C) Regulator banking
D) None of the above
- “IndiGau’, India’s first Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) based chip for the conservation of pure varieties of indigenous cattle breeds like Gir, Kankrej, Sahiwal, Ongole etc, is developed by which institute?
A) National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research
B) Dr.Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences
C) Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture
D) National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
- What is the theme of World Hepatitis Day 2021?
A) Hepatitis-free future
B) Hepatitis Can’t Wait
C) Invest in eliminating hepatitis
D) Test and Treat.
- Which national park became the first national park in the country to equip its forest guards with satellite phones as an anti-poaching measure?
A) Pench National Park
B) Keoladeo National Park
C) Ranthambore National Park
D) Kaziranga National Park
- Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport is located in which state of India?
B) West Bengal
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- Which of the following is not a part of the credit hierarchy in India?
A) Scheduled commercial banks
B) Cooperative banks
C) Money lenders
D) All of these
- Where is the HQ of International Shooting Sports Federation?
C) New York
- In AEPS, Unique ID and _____ is used for authentication purpose.
D) Anyone of the above
- Financial institution Incred has partnered with which of the following to provide collateral-free, working capital loans of up to Rs 50 lakh to the later?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...