- Which bank has signed an MOU with Paralympic Committee of India to become one of the Banking Partners ahead of the Paralympic Games, Tokyo 2020?
A) Central Bank of India
B) Allahabad Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Indian Bank
- Which of the following partnered with Atal Innovation Mission – NITI Aayog, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Rabo Foundation to launch the Agritech Challenge 2021, which aims to help address challenges faced by smallholder farmers across Asia and Africa?
A) United Nations Development Programme
B) Food and Agriculture Organization
C) International Fund For Agricultural Development
D) United Nations Capital Development Fund
- Bandhavgarh National Park is located in which of the following states?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Which company to buy James Bond owner MGM for 8.45 billion dollars?
- How many banks are classified as Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs) by RBI?
- Which of the following launched campaign titled #FollowPaymentDistancing to ask consumers to start ‘payment distancing’ and switch to contactless digital payments?
A) American Express
- With Kakatiya Rudreshwara (Ramappa) Temple, Telangana been inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, there are how many total World Heritage Sites in India?
- KreditBee partnered with RuPay and which bank to launch ‘KreditBee Card’ to provide the unserved and underserved banking customers, quick and secured access to short-term liquidity?
A) Yes Bank
B) IDFC FIRST Bank
C) RBL Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Where is the HQ of International Paralympic Committee located?
- Which ministry has launched a web-based portal www.pmcaresforchildren.in to facilitate submission of applications, identification of children eligible to receive support?
A) Union Home Ministry
B) Union Women and Child Development Ministry
C) Union Tribal Affairs Ministry
D) Union Education Ministry
- Which of the following is a classical dance form of Assam?
- Barclays has pegged India’s economic growth for fiscal 2021-22 (FY22) at how much percent?
- Where is the headquarters of BRBNMPL located?
B) New Delhi
- Who replaced Adi Godrej as the chairman of Godrej Industries Limited (GIL)?
A) Anand Godrej
B) Burjis Godrej
C) Jamshyd Godrej
D) Nadir Godrej
- Who has authored the book titled “Over It: How to Face Life’s Hurdles with Grit, Hustle, and Grace”?
A) Lolo Jones
B) Sydney McLaughlin
C) Leryn Franco
D) Kim Kalicki
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...