- Which ministry has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with aviation ministry for developing seaplane services in the country?
A) Ministry of Defence
B) Ministry of Shipping and Waterways
C) Ministry of Finance
D) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Which bank has appointed Murali M. Natrajan as the Managing Director & CEO ?
A) Axis bank
B) DCB bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) RBL Bank
- What is the metric that measures how long a firm will be deprived of cash if it increases its investment in resources in order to expand customer sales known as?
A) Quick ratio
B) Accounts payable turnover
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Cash conversion cycle
- Which association launched first of its kind global Mobility Aids Action Group to examine and improve the transport journey of mobility aids, including wheelchairs?
A) Airports Authority of India
B) International Air Transport Association
C) Airports Council International Europe
D) International Association of Travel Agents Network
- Kalraj Mishra is the governor of which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Which space agency has made history with successful flight on Planet Mars?
- Which institute hosted a three-day virtual conference of BRICS Network Universities on electric mobility?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIT Ropar
C) IIT Jammu
D) IIT Bombay
- In which od the following universities the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) will set up a ‘Bangabandhu Chair’?
A) Banaras Hindu University
B) Delhi University
C) Anna University
D) Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Where is Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) situated?
- NASA has aimed to land first woman on Moon by which year under ‘Artemis’ mission?
- Recently Union Cabinet approved ‘Deep Ocean Mission to study biodiversity, impact of climate change.What is the cost of the mission?
A) ₹4567 cr
B) ₹4200 cr
C) ₹5500 cr
D) ₹4077 cr
- Which country signed a USD 1.3 billion deal with India’s hydro power major Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) to develop a 679-megawatt hydropower project in the former country?
D) Sri Lanka
- What is the Capital of Mali?
- Who is the author of book “Christmas Pigs”?
A) Lancy Rust
B) Rick Grimes
C) Charles Derbo
D) JK Rowling
- When is World Malala Day observed?
A) July 12
B) July 9
C) July 14
D) July 7
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 652Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1069Nikol Pashinyan has been elected as Prime Minister of...
Weekly CA Quiz: January 2022 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 70 questions from...