- Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) has signed an agreement with which of the following to safeguard consumers against misleading claims in food and beverage (F&B) advertisements?
A) Food and Drug Administration
B) Food Corporation of India
C) Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
D) Bureau of Indian Standards
- Who became the first Indian to receive Rudolf V Schindler Award?
A) Viren Sharma
B) V Patil
C) Niranjan Sahu
D) D Nageshwar Reddy
- World Radio Day is held annually on_____?
A) 7 November
B) 13 February
C) 19 October
D) 10 July
- Which of the following rolled out various developmental measures for MSMEs on World MSME Day on June 27, 2021?
A) National Housing Bank
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
C) IFCI Ltd
D) Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Kumar Mangalam Birla stepped down as non-executive director and non-executive chairman of which company?
A) Vodafone Idea
- Which Indian economist has been conferred with Spain’s top Princess of Asturias Award in the social sciences category?
A) Abhijeet Banerjee
B) Amartya Kumar Sen
C) Bina Agarwal
D) Shankar Acharya
- Which US based bank has offered a unique U.S. bank account for Indian students gearing up for admissions in the U.S., that can be opened and operated from India?
A) Aeldra Financial Inc.
B) Blue Ridge Bank
C) CopperTeens Bank
D) Arival Bank
- Which of the following feature is currently not present in AEPS?
A) Balance Enquiry
B) Virtual Card Creation
C) Cash Withdrawal
D) Cash Deposit
- How much loan amount has been sanctioned by NABARD under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) for ‘Construction of Phase II Building of Goa Dental College and Hospital, Bambolim, Goa?
A) Rs2891.15 lakh
B) Rs2154.15 lakh
C) Rs2026.15 lakh
D) Rs2563.15 lakh
- What is the currency of Maldives?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...