- Who has compiled and edited ‘Kamala Harris and the Rise of Indian Americans’, anthology to document the historic election of Kamala Harris as the Vice President of the United States?
A) Rahul Mehta
B) Vikram Khana
C) Tarun Basu
D) Subhash Awasthi
- Dimapur Airport is based in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Union Cabinet approved the MoU between Indian Institute of Space science and Technology (IIST) and The Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) of which country for carrying out the Academic programmes and Research activities?
- Which country approved the sale of Harpoon Joint Common Test Set (JCTS) and related equipment to India for an estimated cost of $82 million?
- When is World Plastic Surgery Day observed?
A) July 15
B) July 19
C) July 13
D) July 16
- Which state government launched first-of-its-kind ‘Har Hith’ store scheme to promote the sale of quality products of daily need at reasonable prices?
B) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Indian government inked a loan pact worth how much amount with the World Bank to make the existing dam infrastructure safe in the country?
A) USD 320 million
B) USD 450 million
C) USD 280 million
D) USD 250 million
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) successfully conducted the third long-duration hot test on the liquid propellant engine named what that would launch the ambitious Gaganyaan programme?
A) Sahaydri engine
B) Vikas engine
C) Kedar engine
D) Vikram engine
- Where is credit rating used for?
A) To rate the borrower while giving loans
B) To rate Bank while taking loans
C) To rate customer while giving Forex loans
D) To rate a customer before giving a home loan
- Where will the India’s flagship military exhibition, DefExpo held in 2022?
- Which insurance company partnered with Manipal Business Solutions to increase non-life insurance penetration in the rural market?
A) SBI General Insurance
B) New India Assurance
C) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
D) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- The government released how much amount to states to make up for the shortfall in their revenues because of the GST implementation?
A) Rs 90,000 crore
B) Rs 80,000 crore
C) Rs 65,000 crore
D) Rs 75,000 crore
- The Kanchenjunga Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium based in ______?
- Italian luxury brand Bvlgari appointed whom as its global brand ambassador
A) Kiara Advani
B) Alia Bhatt
C) Deepika Padukone
D) Priyanka Chopra Jonas
- In which year National Housing Bank was established?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...