- Markets regulator SEBI allowed which of the following to carry out the activities of investment bankers?
A) Private Sector Banks
B) Payments Banks
C) Small Finance Bank
D) Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFCs)
- With which country did India sign a pact regarding cooperation on coking coal, a key steel making raw material?
- Who is the author of book ‘India and Asian Geopolitics: The Past, Present’?
A) Shivshankar Menon
B) Arjun Munda
C) Nilankar Sen
D) Shiv Narayan Chaudhary
- The government boys high school located in Stone Building College in Malleshwaram, will become the first government high school in the country to develop a satellite. How many satellites will it develop?
- Any NBFC is considered to be systemically important NBFCs when its asset size is of _______ or more?
A) Rs 1000 crore
B) Rs 100 crore
C) Rs 500 crore
D) Rs 50 crore
- which state launched comprehensive online portal on CSR activities ‘Akanksha?
- Which insurance company has become the first to offer Unified Payments Interface (UPI) AUTOPAY facility to its customers by joining hands with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
A) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
B) Tata AIA Life Insurance
C) Max Life Insurance
D) SBI Life Insurance
- Who has been conferred with Spain’s top Princess of Asturias Award in the social sciences category?
A) Amitav Ghosh
B) Amit Mistry
C) Nilesh Shah
D) Amartya Kumar Sen
- Who is the Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare in the current Government?
A) Narendra Singh Tomar
B) Radha Mohan Singh
C) Ramvilas Paswan
D) Prakash Javadekar
- The Indian Academy of Highway Engineers, IAHE under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has inked an Agreement with University of New South Wales, Australia for setting up a Centre for Advanced Transportation Technology and Systems where?
- In which year was the National Electronic Funds Transfer System (NEFT) introduced?
- Bangladesh along with which country accepted India’s invitation to join the Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI)?
- Who was appointed as new director of Central Bureau of Investigation?
A) Prateek Jaiswal
B) Sumant Khare
C) YC Modi
D) Subodh Kumar Jaiswal
- Which city topped the latest rankings of top cities in India where All India Radio Live-streams on News On Air App are most popular?
- Nicosia is the capital of which country?
Previous GA Revision Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1032
Previous Post:→ Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 617