- In July 2021, which country unveiled one of the world’s largest floating solar panel farms, which can produce enough electricity to power the island’s five water treatment plants?
- Which international organization has lauded the success of Centre’s Aspirational Districts Programme?
- Where is the headquarters of Bank for International Settlements (BIS) situated?
A) Bern and Zurich, Switzerland
B) Lisbon, Portugal
C) Shanghai, China
D) Basel, Switzerland
- When is the World Television Day observed?
A) September 7
B) December 18
C) November 21
D) August 11
- The RBI cancelled the license of Dr Shivajirao Patil Nilangekar Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd situated where?
- The historical monument Gol Gumbaz is located in which of these states?
- Which company has been selected by Bank of India to connect its 1800 branches?
A) Hughes Communication
D) Charter Communications
- UNGA adopted Political Declaration Pledging Urgent, Transformative Action to Stop Global AIDS Epidemic by which year?
- Who is the head of the panel which will decide on the quantum of stake dilution of LIC after Union Cabinet cleared disinvestment of LIC?
A) Amit Shah
B) Nirmala Sitharaman
C) Smriti Irani
D) Anurag Thakur
- What is reliable securities ?
A) A shares which are guaranteed by the government
B) A Shares are listed on the Stock Exchange
C) Continuously high rate of profit on share
D) A Share whose government has decided to be listed
- LIC Cards Services Limited (LIC-CSL) in association with which bank has launched two new co-branded RuPay Credit Cards – ‘Eclat’ and ‘Lumine’?
A) ICICI Bank
B) IDBI bank
C) Federal bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Which country has topped the Global Home Price Index?
- Where is the HQ of financial institution InCred located?
- The Hopman Cup is related to which sports?
- Which of the following company is going to set up India’s largest 3 GWh Li-ion battery factory?
A) Lohum Cleantech
B) Epsilon Carbon
C) Amara Raja Batteries
D) Li Energy
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision Set – 1033
Previous Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 162