- In July 2021, the National Commodity Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) launched two agriculture-focused commodity indices named NCDEX Soydex and what?
A) NCDEX Cornex
B) NCDEX Wheatex
C) NCDEX Guarex
D) NCDEX Barlex
- Where is the 7 new Ekalavya Vidyalayas going to set up?
B) West Bengal
- Who regulates Venture Capital Fund Company in India?
B) Ministry of Finance
- The Reserve Bank of India canceled the license of Karnala Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited. Where is this bank based?
- In August 2021, Asian Development Bank (ADB) allocated over Rs 831 crore (USD 112 million) loan to finance water supply infrastructure in which state?
B) West Bengal
- Where is North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. situated?
A) Guwahati, Assam
B) Shillong, Meghalaya
C) Gangtok, Sikkim
D) Kohima, Nagaland
- India signed an agreement with which country on the recruitment of Indian citizens to work in that European country?
- Which bank unveiled a mega Brand Campaign titled ‘BADLAAV Humse Hai’?
A) Jio Payments Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Karnataka Bank
D) AU Small Finance Bank
- Bhitarkanika National Park is in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Paras Khadka who announced his retirement from international cricket hails from which country?
A) Sri Lanka
- Which e-commerce company tied up with Kuvera to offer wealth management services to 50 million customers in India?
- What does the First 4 characters of a SWIFT code represent?
A) Country Code
B) Branch Code
C) Bank Code
D) Location Code
- In August 2021, the Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has entered into an agreement for USD 100 million line of credit to which country for procurement of defence items from India?
C) Sri Lanka
- The US Men’s National Team defeated which country to win 2021 Concacaf Gold Cup?
- Azim Premji is the owner of which Indian multinational corporation?
A) Aditya Birla Group
D) Bharti Enterprises
Previous Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 165
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1035