- Who has written the biography of Zohra Sehgal titled “Zohra! A Biography In Four Acts”?
A) Preeti Mittal
B) Rakhi Joshi
C) Ritu Menon
D) Shweta Sawant
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited’s (BHEL) successfully demonstrated India’s first indigenously designed high ash coal gasification-based Methanol production plant at which of its centres?
- The name of the capital of Maldives is _________?
A) Port Blair
B) Port Louis
- Which airport has been named the world’s best airport on Skytrax’s annual ranking?
A) Hamad International Airport
B) Singapore Changi Airport
C) Tokyo Haneda Airport
D) Narita International Airport
- When is National Forest Martyrs Day observed?
A) September 13
B) September 11
C) September 15
D) September 9
- What is the authorized capital of National Housing Bank?
A) Rs 1500 Crore
B) Rs 1400 Crore
C) Rs 1550 Crore
D) Rs 1450 Crore
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA)?
A) Kamlesh Kumar Pant
B) Ravi Kumar Pandit
C) Shivraj Dhaiya
D) Vikram Bhanu
- Which of the following has partnered with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog to foster innovation and entrepreneurship across the healthcare sectors?
C) Startup Village
- Where is International Financial Service Centre Authority situated?
- Which of the following companies launched ‘Boost’, a new programme aimed at helping digital-first consumer brands to grow their business?
- Ajay Kumar Bhalla has been given a one-year extension for which post?
A) Union Education Secretary
B) Union Corporate Affairs Secretary
C) Union Home Secretary
D) Union Finance Secretary
- Which of the following is implementing an integrated real-time enterprise management system (iDREAMS) to bring digital transformation in the rail assets?
A) National Capital Regional Transport Corporation
B) Transport Authority Regional Transport Office
C) National Transport Corporation
D) National Transport Carriers
- Which of the following is correct in the context of over night market?
A) It is a money market term
B) It is the shortest term loan
C) The borrower returns the capital and interest at the start of the next business day under this arrangement
D) All of these
- Which country begun the construction of the world’s first commercial modular small reactor ‘Linglong One’?
- Which of the following is the classical dance of Kerala?
Previous Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 169
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1038