- With which country,India signed MoU for exchange of white shipping information and to boost maritime security cooperation?
- What is the measurement that look at how much capital comes in the form of debt (loans), or assesses the ability of a company to meet financial obligations known as?
A) Key Ratio
B) Debt Ratio
C) Quick Ratio
D) Leverage Ratio
- Women Sub-Inspector Rita Debnath of which state has been awarded the ‘Union Home Minister’s Medal for Excellence in Investigation’ for the year 2021?
A) West Bengal
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- According to World Bank, How many people may migrate within their own countries by 2050?
A) 214 Million
B) 216 Million
C) 218 Million
D) 215 Million
- Ten major lenders, including State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank and Standard Chartered Bank, have for the first time joined hands to set up an online platform for trading of corporate loans in the secondary market called SLMA. What does A stand for in SLMA?
- Who won the Czech International table tennis tournament at Olomouc in Czech Republic?
A) Sharath Kamal
B) Anthony Amalraj
C) Harmeet Desai
D) Sathiyan Gnanasekaran
- What is the Theme of the Third Cohort under Regulatory Sandbox announced recently by RBI?
A) Forex Lending
B) Retail Payments
C) MSME Lending
D) Cross Border Payments
- Where is the headquarters of Federak Bank?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Thé World’s largest hydrogen fuel cell power plant built in which place?
- Where is the HQ of International Air Transport Association (IATA) located?
A) Montreal, Canada
B) Amsterdam, Netherlands
C) Stockholm, Sweden
D) Havana, Cuba
- Sandeep Bakhshi has been reappointed as the managing director and chief executive officer of which bank?
A) OBC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- UAE-based DP World has inked an MoU with which Indian State for Rs 2000 cr projects?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Banks cannot accept interest free deposits other than in _____?
A) Recurring deposit account
B) Saving account
C) Fixed deposit account
D) Current account
- Which programme was launched by MSMEMinister Narayan Rane for promoting entrepreneurship leading to the economic development of the country?
- On which River banks the city Rajahmundry is located?
Previous Post:→ Current Affairs Quiz: December 11, 2021
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1040