- Which country topped the 2021 Global Manufacturing Risk Index by real estate consultant Cushman & Wakefield?
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has formulated a scheme called SMILE which includes subscheme – ‘Central Sector Scheme for Comprehensive Rehabilitation of persons engaged in the act of Begging’. What does S stands for in SMILE?
- The Bhimbetka rock shelters are an archaeological site based in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which company became the fourth company in India which crossed the $100 billion-mark in terms of market capitalisation (m-cap)?
- Which state government joined hands with government advisory firm Sapio Analytics to revive MSMEs of the state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Which Institute has received trademark for India’s first indigenous tumor antigen SPAG9?
A) AIIMS Delhi
B) National Institute of Immunology (NII)
C) Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
D) Kasturba Medical College
- Which of the following companies collaborated with Invest India to support tech startups in the country?
- Which of the following is not a type of Bank Account Offered by Indian Post Payments Bank?
- According to Periodic Labour Force Survey (PLFS) conducted by National Statistical Office (NSO), unemployment rate for women fell to what per cent in 2019-20?
- When is the Blood Donor Day celebrated every year?
A) June 12
B) June 13
C) June 14
D) June 15
- Where did Ohmium International, a US-based renewable energy start-up, launch India’s first green hydrogen electrolyzer Gigafactory?
- What is the abbreviation of BHIM?
A) Bharat Home Interface For Money
B) Bharat Interface For Money
C) Bharat Intermediate For Money
D) Bharat Homemade Interface For Money
- Sathiyan Gnanasekaran along with which tennis player won the mixed doubles event at the WTT (World Table Tennis) Contender Budapest 2021?
A) Manika Batra
B) Gunjan Singh
C) Shweta Gulati
D) Shreya Jain
- Padma Shri recipient Dr Ashok Panagariya died of post-Covid complications. He was a famous?
- Payment of coupons on PDI from the revenue reserves is subject to the issuing bank meeting minimum regulatory requirements for CET1. What does P stands for in PDI?
B) Paid up
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...