- The 16th East Asia Summit (EAS) Was held in which place?
- When is Pi Approximation Day observed?
A) July 22
B) July 25
C) July 23
D) July 21
- The Kalbelia folk songs is a part of UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritages of India. It belongs to which state?
A) West Bengal
- Which of the following has launched ‘12% club’ app which will allow customers to earn and borrow at an interest rate of 12%?
A) Phone Pe
D) Google Pay
- Which of the following is the helpline number to address consumer queries on digital payments?
- As per Climate Vulnerability Index released by the Council on Energy, Environment and Water (CEEW), over how many percent Indians live in climate vulnerable districts?
- “Renegades: Born in the USA” is co-written by Barack Obama and whom?
A) Patti Scialfa
B) Billy Joel
C) Bruce Springsteen
D) Julianne Phillips
- Which country hosted the fifth BRICS working group meeting 2021?
B) South Africa
- How much amount of loan was signed between India and ADB to promote agribusiness network to boost farm incomes and reduce food losses in the State of Maharashtra?
A) $170 million
B) $200 million
C) $80 million
D) $100 million
- Which company recently in August received in-principle approval from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) for mutual fund business?
A) Bajaj Finserv
B) Bajaj Finance
C) Star Capital Finance
D) Motilal Oswal
- What is the height of world’s largest and tallest observation wheel Ain Dubai opened in Ain Dubai, UAE?
A) 400 Meters
B) 150 Meters
C) 250 Meters
D) 650 Meters
- The World Wildlife Day is held every year on ___?
A) April 25
B) March 3
C) March 21
D) June 15
- Recently which company changed its name to Meta?
- All credit rating agencies in India are required to register with ____?
C) Government of India
- Which city has set up a specialised money laundering court to focus on money laundering cases and other financial crimes?
Previous Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 174
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1044