- In August 2021, the Department of Expenditure released what amount to four States for providing grants to the Urban Local Bodies, ULBs?
A) Rs 640 cr
B) Rs 912 cr
C) Rs 726 cr
D) Rs 685 cr
- Morgan Stanley maintained its estimate of India GDP growth at how much percent for FY22?
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) can have maximum of how many digits?
- Which insurance company has entered into a bancassurance partnershipwith Shivalik Small Finance Bank for the distribution of its life insurance products through the bank’s pan-India network of branches?
A) IDBI Federal
B) Bharti AXA
- Where is the HQ of Suryoday Small Finance Bank situated?
- What is the currency of Argentina?
- Which company partnered with Indian Mortgage Guarantee Corporation for mortgage guarantee-backed home loans?
A) ICICI Housing
B) Clix Housing Finance
C) HDFC General Insurance
D) National Housing Bank
- Which company has signed agreement with India Post Payments Bank for cash management solution?
A) India Bulls Housing Finance
C) Mahindra Rural Housing Finance
- In October 2021, which Indian coast guard ship was dedicated to the nation?
- Which country to partner with Bitt Inc to launch ‘eNaira’ digital currency?
- Which company has launched the first Asia Pacific Public Sector Cyber Security Executive Council?
- What is the range of newly tested surface to surface ballistic missile, Agni-5 by India?
A) 5200 kms
B) 5000 kms
C) 5500 kms
D) 6000 kms
- Banks Board Bureau (BBB) has how many members?
- Which country hosted the 8th Meeting of Agriculture Experts of Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) Countries virtually?
- Where is “Kumbakonam Temples” located?
C) Tamil Nadu
Previous Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 183
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1051