- Which country’s government has announced to develop alternative social media platform for Facebook, Whatsapp named ‘Jogajog’ and ‘Alapan’ respectively?
- Which country’s Tax Inspectors Without Borders (TIWB) programme has been launched in partnership with India?
C) Sri Lanka
- What is the currency of Brazil?
- Which bank tied up with Creditas Solutions to deploy a secure, Do It Yourself Digital Repayment Platform for missed loan repayments?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which state has become the first in the country to launch an automated auditory brainstem response system (AABR) under universal newborn hearing screening programme?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Nations of which organization have recently agreed on science and technology innovation cooperation?
- Where is the headquarters of Swiss National Bank (SNB) situated?
A) Basel, Switzerland
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Bern and Zurich, Switzerland
D) Solothurn, Switzerland
- Mahatma Gandhi would become the first Indian to be awarded the prestigious Congressional Gold Medal by which country?
C) South Africa
- Which bank launched a loan scheme for the infrastructure development of Primary Agricultural Credit Cooperatives (PACS)?
A) Axis Bank
B) Karnataka Bank
C) Kerala Bank
D) Federal Bank
- In June 2021, which country has signed framework agreement on International Solar Alliance with India?
- Who is the author of the book titled “Operation Trojan Horse: A Novel Inspired by True Events” along with Abhishek Sharan?
A) D.P. Sinha
B) KT Pathak
C) Arvind Nagpal
D) Hemant Saini
- Multilink, a fintech company has partnered with which payments bank to build agent points across India?
A) Jio payments bank
B) Paytm payments bank
C) India Post payments bank
D) NSDL payments bank
- The purpose of Pink Revolution is _____?
A) Potato Production
B) Pharmaceuticals Production
C) Horticulture Production
D) Flower Cultivation
- Who has been named in Tamil Nadu Economic Advisory Panel?
A) Raghuram Rajan
B) Amartya Sen
C) Dr. Manmohan Singh
D) Urjit Patel
- In UPI, ______ is an Address which uniquely identifies a person’s bank account?
A) Primary Address
B) Unique Address
C) Bank Address
D) Payment Address
Previous Post:→ Daily Current Affairs 6th January, 2022
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1054