- Which insurance company launched Optima Secure, a new health indemnity insurance product that seeks to redefine the value customers can get from their insurance plan?
A) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
B) Star Health Insurance
C) TATA AIG
D) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- India’s Official Olympic Theme 2021 Song ‘Lakshya Tera Samne Hai’ has been composed by whom?
A) A R Rahman
B) Mohit Chauhan
C) Anu Malik
D) Sonu Nigam
- Where is the headquarters of National Housing Bank located?
B) New Delhi
- Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) signed an Agreement with which of the following for hiring of 10 Gbps International Bandwidth for Internet Connectivity to Agartala from Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited?
D) Vodafone Idea
- Which bank tied up with SMC Global Securities Limited for offering online trading services to customers?
A) Dhanlaxmi bank
B) DCB Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Bandhan Bank
- Adani power ltd is set to acquire 1,200 MW Essar Power’s Mahan project situated in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The Ezra Cup is associated with which sports?
- Which of the following extended over Rs 550 crore debt support to IndoSpace logistics fund to develop logistics and industrial parks in India?
A) International Finance Corporation
B) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
C) Institute of International Finance
D) Asian Development Bank
- In July 2021, which company partnered with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to address the shortage of a tech-proficient workforce in India and create career opportunities for millions in the digital economy?
- Where will IFFCO be setting up Nano Urea Fertiliser Plant?
- Indian Government in partnership with which country launched ‘Centre of Excellence on Offshore Wind’ as part of Green Strategic Partnership?
- who is the serving chief minister of Meghalaya?
A) Conrad Kongkal Sangma
B) Sarbananda Sonowal
C) Pema Khandu
- When is International Chess Day observed annually?
A) July 18
B) July 24
C) July 20
D) July 17
- How many digits are there in an International Securities Identification Number (ISIN)?
- SBI general insurance has tied up with which bank for Bancassurance?
A) IDBI Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) IDFC First Bank
D) ICICI Bank
Previous Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 188
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1055