- Najib Mikati has been appointed as the prime minister of which country?
- In October 2021, the unique clove growing in the hills of which state got GI tag?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of IRDA?
- Who won the 5th Rujna Zora chess tournament in Serbia?
A) P Iniyan
B) Makariam Rudrik
C) PR Sreejesh
D) Michael Collins
- Which of the following banks created history in August 2015 by launching India’s first Mobile App for Bank Account opening?
A) Axis Bank
B) Federal Bank
C) South Indian Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Which city topped the list of NewsOnAir Radio Live-Stream India Rankings?
- Who has bagged the 45th Vayalar Ramavarma Memorial Literary Award for his book “Manthalirile 20 Communist Varshangal”?
B) Shami Chatterjee
C) Alok Nath
D) Manju Nair
- Who took charge as General Officer Commanding (GOC) of the Indian Army’s Western Command?
A) Manohar Joshi
B) PR Sundaram
C) Akshay Singh
D) Nav K Khanduri
- What is the theme of World Suicide Prevention Day 2021?
A) 40 seconds of action
B) Working Together to Prevent Suicide
C) Take a minute, change a life
D) Creating Hope Through Action
- Where is the Thattekkad bird sanctuary located?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who won the Turkish Grand Prix 2021?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Sebastian Vettel
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Mike Rosberg
- Which of the following is a Money Market Instrument?
C) Bankers’ Acceptances
- Maa Annapurna idol stolen from UP has been found in which country?
- When is Telangana Language Day celebrated?
A) 11 August
B) 7 July
C) 10 September
D) 9 September
- Which company took over the responsibilities of the Jaipur International Airport from the Airports Authority of India (AAI)?
B) Adani Group
C) Tata Limited
Previous Post:→ Daily Current Affairs 10th January, 2022
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1058