- Which Special Economic Zone (SEZ) has been awarded IGBC Platinum Rating and has become the first SEZ to achieve so?
A) Kandla SEZ
B) Surat SEZ
C) Vishakhapatnam SEZ
D) Cheyyar SEZ
- In the World Archery Youth Championships held in Wroclaw, Poland, Indian women team defeated which country’s team to win a gold medal?
- Who has won French Open Tennis Title 2021?
A) Rafael Nadal
B) Roger Federer
C) Novak Djokovic
D) Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Who has been appointed by IAMAI to chair Digital Publisher Content Grievances Council’s grievance redressal board?
A) Justice (Retd.) Mr. Vivian Bose
B) Justice (Retd.) Mr. Ghulam Hasan
C) Justice (Retd.) Mr. Arjan Kumar Sikri
D) Justice (Retd.) Mr.Natwarlal Harilal Bhagwat
- With Which country India has tied as 4th Largest Forex Reserves Holder?
- Hyderabad is located on banks of which river?
- Dholavira, a Harappan-era metropolis, in which state has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List?
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA) collaborated with which of the following to facilitate international trade, particularly e-commerce?
A) United Nations Industrial Development Organization
B) Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
C) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
D) World Trade Organization
- Which Public sector bank has topped in terms of loan and deposit growth in FY 2020-21?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
B) Bank of India
C) Punjab and Sind Bank
D) Canara Bank
- Which of the following tools is used by RBI for selective credit control?
A) It advises banks to recall loans against certain commodities
B) It advises banks against giving loans against certain commodities
C) It assigns higher risk-weighted to certain kinds of loans
D) None of these
- Who has been named prime minister of the Central African Republic (CAR)?
A) Henri Marie Dondra
B) Firmin Ngrebada
C) Simplice Sarandji
D) Faustin-Archange Touadéra
- Which day is declared as National Mathematics Day?
A) January 16
B) December 22
C) September 21
D) May 20
- ______ is a way of raising debt or equity from multiple investors via an internet-based platform?
A) P2P platform
B) Crowd funding
- Najib Mikati has been elected as the prime minister of which country?
- Who has extended risk-based internal audit system to HFCs?
Previous Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1059
Previous GA Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 191