- What was the theme of International Day of Democracy 2021?
A) Democracy under Strain: Solutions for a Changing World
B) Covid-19: A Spotlight on Democracy
C) Recall that democracy is about people
D) Strengthening democratic resilience in the face of future crises
- The total loans and advances given by the NABARD during 2020-21 registered a growth of 25.2 per cent year-on-year to reach how much amount?
A) Rs. 8 Lakh Crore
B) Rs. 3 Lakh Crore
C) Rs. 6 Lakh Crore
D) Rs. 9 Lakh Crore
- Instant fund transfer under UPI, if available for how many hours in a day?
A) 8 hours
B) 10 hours
C) 12 hours
D) 24 hours
- Which country’s Army chief has been conferred with the honorary rank of General of the Indian Army by President Ram Nath Kovind?
A) Sri Lanka
- Who has been conferred with the Swami Brahmanand Award 2021 for his contribution in the field of education?
A) Anand Kumar
B) Mukesh Bansal
C) Kishori Lal Gupta
D) Harjinder Singh
- Who was the India’s flag-bearer during the opening ceremony of the Tokyo Paralympics 2020?
A) Amit Mariyappan
B) Ravi Prasad
C) Thangavelu Mariyappan
D) Tek Chand
- Which Insurance company has partnered withIPPB, Department of Posts to launch 2 new products?
A) Life Insurance Corporation
B) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
C) Religare Health Insurance
D) None of the above
- The festival of ‘Dhanu Jatra’ is celebrated in which Indian state?
D) West Bengal
- Which of the following was conferred with the “Rajbhasha Keerthi Puraskar” award?
A) NLC India Limited
B) National Mineral Development Ltd.
C) Hindalco Industries
D) National Aluminium Company
- Who is appointed as joint secretary in the Ministry of Cooperation?
A) Abhay Kumar Singh
B) Rajeev Porwal
C) Amit Dubey
D) Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Pilgrimage site Bhadrachalam of which state has been added as a destination in the IRCTC’s Ramayana Circuit train?
D) Tamil Nadu
- How many banks are classified as Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs) by RBI?
- World cancer day is observed globally every year on _______?
A) 11 January
B) 24 March
C) 24 January
D) 4th February
- Retired Lt. General Gurmit Singh took oath as 8th Governor of which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Which state government conferred the prestigious Sri Basava International Award on Sri Basavaliga Pattaddevaru, senior seer of Bhalki Hiremath?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
Previous Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 195
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1063