- In September 2021, India signed an MoU with which country for enhancing export potential of Ayurvedic & other Indian traditional medicine products?
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development situated?
A) Berlin, Germany
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) California, USA
D) Rome, Italy
- Which word was named as word of the year 2021 by Collin’s Dictionary?
- Recently which state inaugurated the River Festival 2021?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The Union Cabinet approved the Production-linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme for Automobile and Drone Industries with a budgetary outlay of how much amount?
A) Rs 22,365 cr
B) Rs 18,187 cr
C) Rs 14,934 cr
D) Rs 26,058 cr
- As per World Benchmarking Alliance (WBA),which country is best in South and South-East Asia that attracts most investments in the domestic seed sector from the global seed industry?
- What amount has been sanctioned by the Karnataka Government to introduce integrated farming in all the gram panchayats by 2023?
A) ₹7500 cr
B) ₹5685 cr
C) ₹7234 cr
D) ₹7000 cr
- In October 2021, Comptroller and Auditor General of India have signed a memorandum of understanding with which country to strengthen the audit process of public finance?
- Railways to launch how many theme-based Bharat Gaurav trains showcasing India’s heritage, culture?
- The aggregate exposure limit of all banks towards the PCE for a given bond issue has been capped at 20 per cent of the bond issue size. What does P stands for in PCE?
- Government has extended the Credit Guarantee Scheme for Subordinate Debt upto which month and year?
A) 30th March,2022
B) 1st April,2022
C) 31st March,2022
D) 1st December,2022
- The Harry Vardon Trophy is related to which sports?
- A sub¬standard asset is one, which has remained NPA for a period less than or equal to ____ months?
- Who will be the chairperson of the National Steering Committee that has been formed to implement NIPUN Bharat Mission?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Amit Shah
C) Rajnath Singh
D) Dharmendra Pradhan
- Which institute hosted the fifth World Congress on Disaster Management?
A) IIT Jammu
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIM Ahmedabad
Previous Post:→ Daily Current Affairs 24th January, 2022