- The 20th SCO Council of Heads of Government meeting held In which country?
- Which country to host COP26 United Nations Climate Change Conference?
- What is the metric that measures how long a firm will be deprived of cash if it increases its investment in resources in order to expand customer sales known as?
A) Quick ratio
B) Accounts payable turnover
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Cash conversion cycle
- SIDBI signs MoU to develop MSME ecosystem with which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which company announced its partnership with deep-tech startup TropoGo for the distribution of a drone Insurance product?
A) IDBI Federal
B) Bajaj Allianz Insurance
C) ICICI Prudential
D) MAX Bupa
- With which country,India conducted a trilateral exercise Konkan Shanti 21?
- Which bank has entered into a co-lending arrangement with Lendingkart Finance Limited as part of its efforts to improve the flow of credit to the unserved and underserved sector of the economy?
- What is the name of World’s First Multimodal Brain Imaging Data and Analytics, Developed at DBT-National Brain Research Centre, Haryana?
- How much amount of loan was signed between Indian and Asian Development Bank to support urban mobility in Mizoram?
A) $5.2 million
B) $4.8 million
C) $4.5 million
D) $3.0 million
- Banks must apply LEF at the same level as the risk-based capital requirements are applied. What does L stands for in LEF?
- As per government data,how many percent growth in the volume of digital transactions were registered in the country during the last three years?
- Which country successfully launched a new testing satellite named Shiyan 11?
- Which bank crossed the market capitalisation of Hindustan Unilever to become the fifth largest company by market value?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
- Where is the headquarters of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India situated?
B) New Delhi
- As per government report, AYUSH market has grown at how much percent in 2014-20 to reach 18 billion dollars?
Previous Post:→ The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 202
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1066