- Which company has now acquired a 100% stake in Urja Money Pvt. Ltd., which provides a loan management system through its proprietary solution, CreditMate?
- Government of Manipur have signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with which company to establish first of its kind center for Invention, Innovation, Incubation & Training (CIIIT) on Industrial Experiential Learning & Development at Manipur?
A) Tata Tech
B) Oswal Tech
- What is the limit of fund transfer using UPI?
A) Rs 20,000
B) Rs 10,000
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 1 Lakh
- Who headed the committee to suggest ways for GST rate rationalisation, eliminate inverted duty structure?
A) Ajit Pawar
B) Basavaraj S Bommai
C) Yogi Adityanath
D) Nirmala Sitharaman
- Who clinched the gold medal in the women’s 25-metre air pistol event of the ISSF Junior World Championship in Lima, Peru?
A) Manu Bhaker
B) Avantika Chaudhary
C) Naamya Kapoor
D) Akanksha Chaturvedi
- NTPC Renewable Energy Ltd (NTPC REL) has signed the first green term loan agreement of Rs 500 crore with which bank?
A) Bank of India
B) IDBI Bank
- Where is the HQ of National Hydroelectric Power Generation Corporation of India?
- Which organisation has signed an MoU with the Natural History Museum (NHM) London to work together to collect, study and conserve faunal specimens for science and to create and exchange associated data and images?
A) The Cultural Art Institute
B) Zoological Survey of India
C) Botanical Survey of India
D) International Science institute
- Who has taken charge as Managing Director of Life Insurance Corporation of India?
A) BC Patnaik
B) Manju Sharma
C) Ravi Mishra
D) Mahesh Sharma
- Which became the first local credit rating company to be associated with the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), a United Nations-backed initiative that deals with ESG (Environment Social Governance) credit risk?
D) Acute Ratings and Research
- Which of the following was introduced to increase ease of bill payments in the country?
- In September 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission.It is being implemented in pilot phases in how many UTs?
- Who has been named Tunisia’s first female prime minister?
A) Namma Bouden
B) Tunis Femisia
C) Jacimdia Arden
D) Najla Bouden Romdhane
- Where is the “Kalighat Mandir” situated?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- How much amount of loan was approved by Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank for expansion of Chennai Metro Rail System?
A) USD 100 million
B) USD 345 million
C) USD 400 million
D) USD 356 million
Previous Post:→ Daily Current Affairs 30th January, 2022
Previous GA Post:→ GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1070