GA Revision Questions for EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- Which country recently test fired Hypersonic Technology Demonstrator Vehicle?
- Who will head the committee that has been constituted by CPWD for implementation of five year “Vision Document”?
E) Vinit Goenka
- Recently Chaukhandi Stupa has been declared as a monument and protected area of national importance.It is located in which state?
- Recently World Bank approved how much amount of loan to Jharkhand to provide basic urban services to people?
E) $150 million
- Which company announced its first interactive game show titled “Confetti” in India?
- Recently Which organisation launched “Complaint Management System” application for grievance redressal processes?
- Recently Which state government banned felling of trees citing increase in pollution?
- In which city,Innovative for Clean Air,a joint UK-India initiative was launched?
- Recently India has partnered with which country to set up a national maritime heritage museum in Gujarat?
- Recently Maruti Suzuki partnered with Which bank for vehicle finance?
A)Bank of Baroda
- What is the currency of Maldives?
- Which section of the Banking regulation Act refers to the Banking Ombudsman?
A) Section 35 A
B) Section 58 D
C) Section 28 B
D) Section 47 H
E) Section 40 E
- Who was conferred with the Nishan Izzuddeen ,Maldives highest award?
E)Thawar Chand Gehlot
- From Which day,there will be no charges on NEFT and RTGS transactions as per RBI?
- Customer has been defined in
A) Banking regulations act
B) Anti-Money laundering act
C) RBI act
D) KYC Guidelines
E) None of these
- Who has been appointed as the principal secretary to PM Narendra Modi?
E) Thawar Chand Gehlot
- India’s first dinosaur museum cum park was inaugurated in which state?
- Which country will host the Olympic Winter Games 2026?
- What is the currency of Portugal?
- Recently Madan Lal Saini passed away.He was related to which field?