GA Revision Questions for EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- As per India Ratings’,At How much percent India will grow during 2018-19?
- Zuzana Caputova was recently sworn is as first female president of which country?
- Which country launched the world’s largest nuclear powered icebreaker?
- Which country has been designated as guest of honour at the 33rd Feria Internacional del Libro de Guadalajara book fair?
- The 217th IAAF Council Meeting held in Which country?
- Recently PM Modi announced how much amount of line of credit to Kyrgyzstan?
A)100 million dollar
B)250 million dollar
C)200 million dollar
D) 300 million dollar
E) 500 million dollar
- A museum exhibiting Sikh culture and tradition has opened up in which city?
- The 45th G7 Summit will held in Which country?
- Which government signed MoU for developing smart gaushalas?
- What is the rank of India as per latest FIFA Rankings?
- Recently The culture ministry inaugurated the exhibition “Astitiva” in which city/UT?
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) was incorporated under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
E) Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1974
- What is the currency of Thailand?
- Which country won the Sudirman Cup 2019?
- How much amount of line of credit was provided by Exim Bank to Ghana and Mozambique together for railway projects?
E) $200 mn
- What is the rank of India on Global Peace Index 2019?
- Where is the HQ of India Ratings and Research Private Limited?
- Recently the government reduced rate of contribution under the ESI Act from 6.5% to how much percent?
- How much amount has been approved by ADB for infrastructure projects in Tripura?
A)Rs 1500 cr
B)Rs 1575 cr
C)Rs 1650 cr
D)Rs 1700 cr
E) Rs 1780 cr
- When did the BRICS states signed the Agreement on the New Development Bank, which makes provisions for the legal basis of the bank?