GA Revision Questions for ESIC UDC Main, EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- Which company removed 100 applications of Chinese developer from its platform?
Suspecting malicious cyber attacks and data breach possibilities, Google is removing apps from a Chinese Android app developer DO Global which holds roughly 100 apps in the Play Store with over 600 million installs and is partly owned by Internet major Baidu.
- Yaya Toure announced his retirement from which sports?
Former Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has announced his retirement from football, with a view to concentrating on a career in coaching.
- Which bank has launched a centralised hub for processing retail and MSME loans for better efficiency of branches in business operations?
A)Punjab National Bank
D)Punjab and Sind Bank
State-owned Punjab & Sind Bank has set up a centralised hub for processing retail and MSME loans for better efficiency of branches in business acquisition.
- Who finished 27th in the men’s Elite race of Virgin Money Marathon 2019 ?
A)Nitendra Singh Rawat
E) Shiv Kapur
Indian marathon runner, Nitendra Singh Rawat finished 27th in 2 hours 15 minutes and 59 seconds in the men’s Elite race of prestigious Virgin Money London Marathon 2019 at London, the UK which was won by EliudKipchoge of Kenya for record fourth time.
- India’s first highway corridors for electric vehicles is expected to come up by Which year?
India’s first highway corridors with charging stations for electric vehicles are expected to come up along the Delhi-Jaipur and Delhi-Agra highways by 2020.
- Recently YC Deveshwar passed away.He was the former chairman of which company?
ITC group Chairman Y C Deveshwar passed away morning at the age of 72 after a long bout of illness. In 2011, Deveshwar received the Padma Bhushan, India’s third-highest civilian award. Deveshwar was one of India’s longest-serving corporate chiefs with over two decades at the helm of ITC.
- What is the minimum balance amount for SBI Account in a Semi-Urban City?
A) Rs 1,000
B) Rs 2,000
C) Rs 3,000
D) Rs 5,000
E) Rs 6,000
For metro cities, the minimum balance is Rs 5,000. In urban, semi-urban and rural areas, it will be Rs 3,000, Rs 2,000 and Rs 1,000, respectively.
- After United Kingdom, which country became the second in the world to declare a climate and biodiversity emergency?
Ireland has become the second country in the world to declare a climate and biodiversity emergency. It happened after the Oireachtas (Irish parliament) report on Climate Action was accepted by the government and opposition parties without a vote.
- Recently Tata Steel Kalinganagar (TSK) has been included in World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Lighthouse Network.It is situated in which state?
Tata Steel Kalinganagar (TSK) has been included in World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Lighthouse Network, a community of manufacturers showing leadership in applying Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies to drive financial and operational impac.
- According to a report released by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), India and which other country topped the list of nations for illegal sand mining?
India and China top a list of countries where illegal sand mining has become a major environmental problem, according to a report released by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). While we cannot do without sand, responsible mining should be incentivised, said the report, ‘Sand and Sustainability: finding new solutions for environmental governance of global sand resources’.
- How much amount was sanctioned by government of India for construction of rural roads in Tripura?
A)Rs 358 cr
B)Rs 345 cr
C)Rs 300 cr
D)Rs 456 cr
E) Rs 400 cr
The Government of India has sanctioned an additional amount of Rs 358 crore for the construction of new roads in rural areas of Tripura.
- When is National Technology Day observed?
It’s National Technology Day, observed on May 11 across India and the day also marks India’s progress in science and technology. It was on May 11 that India conducted its nuclear missile Shakti, also known as Operation Shakti. The National Technology Day was coined by late Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Who has been appointed as new Chairman of BHEL?
E) Sachin Jain
State-owned engineering firm BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) said that Nalin Shinghal has been appointed its chairman and managing director for five years.
- Where is the HQ of Facebook?
- Which of the following is a term used for a tailored contract between two parties, where payment takes place at a specific time in the future at today’s pre-determined price?
In finance, a forward contract or simply a forward is a non-standardized contract between two parties to buy or to sell an asset at a specified future time at a price agreed upon today, making it a type of derivative instrument.
- The emperor Akihito recently abdicated thanking the people for their support.He was the emperor of which country?
Japanese Emperor Akihito abdicated thanking the people for their support over the last three decades and expressing hope for a peaceful future. The popular Akihito, 85, the first monarch to abdicate in two centuries, had sought to ease the painful memories of World War Two and bring the monarchy closer to the people, including those marginalised in society.
- Where is the HQ of World Economic Forum?
- Recently,Kolkata based Garden Reach shipbuilders and Enginners have signed how much amount of contract with the defence ministry to built 8 anti submarine warfare shallow water craft?
A)Rs 6311 cr
B)Rs 6000 cr
C)Rs 7654 cr
D)Rs 8753 cr
E) Rs 8080 cr
Kolkata-based defence shipyard Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) signed a Rs 6,311-crore contract with the defence ministry to build eight anti-submarine warfare shallow water craft (ASWSWCs) for the Indian Navy.
- Which bank has recently moved into DRT against Tarapur Textile Park for defaulting a loan of $13 million?
With investigations into Nirav Modi scam in full swing, Punjab National Bank (PNB) has unearthed yet another default from its London branch. The bank has moved the Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT) against Tarapur Textiles Park for defaulting an amount worth $13 million.
- Recently Sudarshan Agarwal passed away.He was related to which field?
Former Uttarakhand Governor Sudershan Agarwal passed away after prolonged illness. He was 88.
2 Thoughts to “GA Revision for EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other Exams – 556”
Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
A few things i have seen in terms of pc memory is that there are specific features such as SDRAM, DDR and the like, that must go with the features of the motherboard. If the personal computer’s motherboard is fairly current and there are no operating system issues, changing the ram literally will take under an hour. It’s on the list of easiest pc upgrade treatments one can imagine. Thanks for spreading your ideas.