GA Revision Questions for EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- The 2019 BWF Para-Badminton World Championships held in Which country?
- Which state government has decided to form a Special Tiger Force for Corbett Tiger Reserve?
- The 45th G-7 Summit held in Which country?
- Which bank has launched India’s first OTP facility for ATM withdrawals above ₹ 10,000?
- Who is the author of book “A Short history of Indian Railways “?
C)Rajendra B Aklekar
- Where is the HQ of KPMG?
- Where is the HQ of Goldman Sachs?
- Which country recently changed its capital to Borneo?
- The 45thWorld Skills Competition 2019 is being held in which country?
- Which state will have three deputy CMs for the first time?
- ‘Eazypay’, India’s first mobile app for merchants to accept payments on mobile phone through multiple digital modes belongs to which bank?
A) Federal Bank
B) Dhanalakshmi Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Which state education department has launched an exclusive 24-hour television channel for the school students?
- Recently The Central TB division of the Health Ministry signed MoU with Which institute to fight TB with help of AI?
- Who was appointed governor of Kerala?
C)Arif Mohammed Khan
- Recently Indian High Commissioner Abhay Kumar unveiled commemorative plaque of the Mahatma Gandhi Road in Which country?
- Which state has launched a new health insurance scheme — Ayushman Bharat-Mahatma Gandhi Swasthya Bima Yojna (AB-MGRSBY)?
- NUUP is a USSD based mobile banking service from NPCI that brings together all the Banks and Telecom Service Providers. P in NUUP stands for?
- Who has become the first female officer in the country to become the Flight Commander of a flying unit?
- Which state /UT Feroz Shah Kotla Cricket Stadium will be renamed after Arun Jaitley?
- Recently Valerie Harper passed away.SHe was related to which field?