GA Revision Questions for EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- India’s first space museum was inaugurated in which city?
With interest in space among public zooming up courtesy the successful flight of the Chandrayaan-2 mission to the moon, India’s first Space Science Museum opened in Hyderabad.
- The International Snacks Festival 2019 held in Which state?
The Telangana Tourism and the Department of Language & Culture in association with Culture language Indian Connections (CLIC), Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL), L&T Metro is organised an International Snacks Festival from August 30 to September 1 at four metro stations in Hyderabad.
- The 5th BRICS Minister of Environment Meeting was held in Which country?
5th BRICS Minister of Environment Meeting was held in Sao Paulo, Bazil. Union Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar along with Environment Ministers of other 4 countries attended the meeting.
- Tinsukia railway station of which state has become the 4,000th railway station in the country to have free public Wi-Fi service?
Tinsukia Junction Railway Station in Tinsukia, Assam has become the 4,000th railway station in the country to have free public Wi-Fi service.
- The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and Which other country are going to conduct their first joint maritime exercise in a South China Sea?
The US and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are going to conduct their first joint maritime exercises ASEAN-U.S. Maritime Exercise (AUMX) in the disputed South China Sea.
- As per FICCI economic outlook survey,India’s Q1 FY 20 GDP pegged at how much percent?
FICCI’s latest Economic Outlook Survey released puts the quarterly median forecast at 6 per cent for GDP growth in the first quarter of 2019-20.
- Which company have signed a statement of intent with Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) to roll out ‘Build for Digital India’ programme?
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and Google have signed a statement of intent to roll-out ‘Build for Digital India,’ a programme that will give engineering students a platform to develop market-ready, technology-based solutions that address key social problems.
- As per Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ),At How much percent India’s GDP growth will be in 2019-20?
The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ) slashed its forecast for India’s economic growth to 6.2% in the financial year ending next March from a previous estimate of 6.5%, warning it would be tough for authorities to engineer a turnaround.
- Which state launched National Nutrition Month recently?
With an aim to make the Rashtriya Poshan Maah (National Nutrition Month) a success, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched a month long drive against malnutrition in the state and stressed on the need for public participation in order to make the campaign successful.
- Where is the HQ of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare?
- Which bank has joined hands with Tata AIG General Insurance to offer the latter’s diverse range of general insurance policies?
B)Indian Overseas Bank
D)Bank of Baroda
Indian Bank has joined hands with Tata AIG General Insurance to offer the latter’s diverse range of general insurance policies benefiting the bank’s customers by way of protection, wealth creation and savings.
- Who will be awarded from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan?
A)Ram Nath Kovind
B)Ram Vilas Paswan
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will receive an award from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan during his visit to the United States in September 2019.
- Pakistan and Which other country jointly exercised ‘Shaheen-VIII’ exercise?
The air forces of Pakistan and China are jointly exercising ‘Shaheen-VIII’ in Chinese city of Holton, close to the Indian border near Ladakh. The annual joint training is the eighth of its kind between the two countries since it was first launched in March 2001.
- The Junior Track Cycling World Championships 2019 held in Which country?
The Indian junior men’s team comprising Esow Alben, Ronaldo Singh, James Singh and Rojit Singh created history as they won the gold medal in the Team Sprint event at the Junior Track Cycling World Championships in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Which company partnered with Indian School of Business to advance Artificial Intelligence Skilling in India?
The Indian School of Business (ISB) and Microsoft India announced a new partnership to take forward their shared vision for an AI-empowered India at an event in Hyderabad.
- What is rank of India on happiness Index 2019 conducted by market firm Ipsos?
Global Happiness Survey” from market research firm Ipsos said that when it come to happiness, Indians consider good financial conditions and physical well-being among the top-most reasons to remain joyous, adding that India ranked 9th on happiness index among 28 global markets.
- Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Garvi Gujarat Bhawan in Which city/UT?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Garvi Gujarat Bhawan in New Delhi. The new building situated at Akbar Road in the national capital has been built at a cost of around 131 crore rupees by the Gujarat Government.
- Who was given Lifetime Achievement Award At Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Awards2019?
E) Sameer Verma
Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Awards are given every year to recognize the achievements of persons in the fields of adventure, to encourage young people to develop the spirit of endurance, risk–taking, cooperative teamwork and quick, ready and effective reflexes in challenging situations and to provide incentive to the young people for getting exposed to the adventure activities.
- Recently the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs approved how many houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana urban?
E) 5.5 lakhs
Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) approves around 3 lakh (2,98,783) more affordable houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban. In PMAY Urban Housing Scheme, central government led by PM Narendra Modi aims to provide affordable houses to the poor people in urban areas who does not have their own home.
- Recently Damodar Ganesh Bapat passed away.He was related to which field?
Noted social worker and Padma Shri awardee Damodar Ganesh Bapat has passed away. He was 84. Bapat was known for his social work in tribal areas in Chhattisgarh.