GA Revision Questions for EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- A joint India- New Development Bank workshop was recently held in which city/UT?
- Recently The Dominican Republic has released a postal stamp to mark which birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
- At How much percent India’s GDP will grow in FY 2020 as per CRISIL.
- Recently Union Minister for Science and Technology, Dr. Harsh Vardhan and Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Trivendra Singh Rawat inaugurated a waste plastics to diesel plant in which city?
- Which state won IT Excellence Award for SATARK application?
- Recently The Union Government approved how much percent FDI in coal mining and contract manufacturing?
- The 12th India Security Summit was held in Which city/UT?
- Which regulatory body has set up a single point contact for its regulatory sandbox (RS) initiative?
- Which of the following tools is used by RBI for selective credit control?
A) It advises banks to recall loans against certain commodities
B) It advises banks against giving loans against certain commodities
C) It assigns higher risk weighted to certain kinds of loans
D) None of these
E)All of these
- The 25th Senior Women’s National Football Championship will be held in Which state?
- According to government data,FDI into India grew by How much percent during Q1 FY 20?
- Where is the HQ of Forbes?
- Recently Ajanta Mendis announced his retirement from which sports?
- How much amount of line of credit was announced by PM Modi for the development of Russia’s Far East region?
A)USD 1 billion
B)USD 2 billion
C)USD 2.5 billion
D)USD 3 billion
E) USD 3.5 billion
- When is National Sports Day observed?
- What is the minimum amount required to get open a Savings Account in Post Office?
A) Account can be opened with Nil Amount
B) Rs 10
C) Rs 50
D) Rs 20
E) Rs 50
- Where is the HQ of CRISIL?
- Which has become the first country in the world to issue Biometric Seafarer Identity Document, BSID, capturing the facial biometric data of seafarers?
- Recently Indian Army successfully summited Mount Leo Pargyil (6773M).Where is Mount Leo Pargyil situated?
D)Jammu and Kashmir
- Recently President Robert Mugabe passed away.He was the former president of which country?